Let’s start with what’s in it for you:
• Choice of FREE digi products throughout the month. You pick the ones that inspire you from the store.
• 25% off whatever you don’t get free from the store, to include digi and non-digi products.
• Debut Team DT badge for your blog. This badge will only be given to DT members during our first year of operation.
• Personalized Debut Team watermark for your projects.
• Additional “bonuses” throughout the term.
• Ability to work with our artists to provide input for future designs for the store.
Now, what’s in it for me:
• A fabulous designer with an active blog to help promote the new store by posting at least 3 projects per month with only a few for a required date.
• Assistance with initiating a challenge blog and maintaining it with inspiring projects, to include developing and posting challenges on a rotating basis.
• Keeping the SCS gallery refreshed with C.Y.D.I. projects.
• Assistance with creating projects for sponsorships (as your schedule would permit).
• Participate in the Grand Opening Celebration to be held the week of January 15.
If this sounds like something you’d like to try, please send the following information to email@example.com:
• Your full name, email address, SCS name, and link to your blog.
• Direct links to your favorite 4 projects created with digi items, if you have them. You do not need to create new projects for this call.
• Your current DT commitments. We aren’t asking you to be exclusive, but we also don’t want you to be overwhelmed, either.
• One creative idea you have yet to create.
Are you organized? A leader? Have more inspiration than one person can bear? Maybe you should throw your stamps in the ring to be our Design Team Coordinator. To apply for the Coordinator, simply tell me why you want to do it.
We will be accepting applications until December 28, and contacting those who are selected by December 31.
It’s still under construction, but feel free to check out the site; I’ll be adding products in the coming weeks as the artists provide them, so go ahead and pick your favorites – Can You Digi It?